* MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the vehicle. It does not include any taxes, fees or other charges. Pricing and availability may vary based on a variety of factors, including options, dealer, specials, fees, and financing qualifications. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details. Vehicles shown may have optional equipment at additional cost.
* The estimated selling price that appears after calculating dealer offers is for informational purposes, only. You may not qualify for the offers, incentives, discounts, or financing. Offers, incentives, discounts, or financing are subject to expiration and other restrictions. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
* Images, pricing and options shown are examples, only, and may not reflect exact vehicle color, trim, options, pricing or other specifications.
* In transit means that vehicles have been built, but have not yet arrived at your dealer. Images shown may not necessarily represent identical vehicles in transit to your dealership. See your dealer for actual price, payments and complete details.
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages.
Everyone wants a new Dodge or Ram
that will treat them well and by that, we mean drive for many, many
miles with zero to very few breakdowns or repairs. Perhaps you even have
notions of passing your new or used Dodge or RAM on to someone close to
you. Whatever your plans might be, the way to get what you want from
your car is to give it what it needs: proper care and maintenance. It makes
hitting those major milestones like 100,000 miles, 200,000 miles, or even the 300,000 mile mark very
attainable. We service all makes and models!
How do you give your car the TLC is needs?
From the moment you take the keys, simply follow the manufacturer-recommended car service and maintenance
schedule. That means regularly scheduled check-ups and diagnostics tests with our ASE Certified Technician. They are here to handle every service need from oil changes to major service. Come meet our award-winning staff of automotive service professionals.
Why service at Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Tucson? It's simple: we offer multi-point inspections, oil changes, brake repair, tire rotations, and all major service. We have factory certified technicians that know your car or truck and we use factory certified Dodge Ram parts. Check out the video below to learn more about what to expect on your first service visit at Larry H. Miller Dodge Ram Tucson.